Werl - Locations
Currently information is limited to essentially what the characters already know.
Cartographers often place the continent of Vanar at the center of their maps, as it is the largest known continent. All of The Hunted originate from Vanar, and our story begins there.
- Barrowsea - The town which Borathin Cirros originally summoned The Hunted to.
- Chimera Cove - A small fishing village located south of Madrill.
- Eastedge - A small fishing town north of Madrill, The Hunted were deputized to investigate.
- Madrill - A large bustling trade city, emerging hub of the rail network.
- Osont - A town unremarkable outside of being a terminus for the rail network originating in Madrill.
- Taid - A smaller town near Barrowsea.
Referenced but not visited during this campaign
- Buckie - A coastal town, adopted home of Tharin Longview.
- Cheliax - A nation on an unknown continent, not visited, ruled by demons.
- Diamondgate - A large coastal city, some might call it the capital of the continent.
- Mount Thuun - A particularly large mountain, home to Magni.
- Whiteleaf Forest - The forest home of Landra.
- Y'sorn - The forest home of Kul'theras.